Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list
Las Vegas Raiders running back Kenyan Drake has been placed on the non-football injury list.
Drake was seen at practice on Wednesday, working with a trainer on the side. Running backs Jalen Richard and Theo Riddick were absent from practice after being placed on the COVID-19 list, leaving Las Vegas thin at the position as they open camp. Keep an eye on Drake's status as the first week of camp progresses.
numberFire's models project Drake for 134 carries for 593.1 rushing yards and 4.40 rushing touchdowns with 27.8 receptions for 200.5 receiving yards and 1.20 receiving touchdowns this season. He is the RB37 in our preseason rankings.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021