Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris is expected to be a 3-down option for the team.
"When we drafted him, we thought he'd be a three-down back because he was a three-down back at a high level at Alabama," General Manager Kevin Colbert said. "We'd be disappointed if he wasn't." This would lead one to believe that the team has big plans for the rookie from Alabama from the get-go. Benny Snell figures to be in the mix for workload at the position as well.
Our models currently project Harris for 1,341.65 yards on 287.40 carries with 10.93 touchdowns. They also ballpark him for 43.98 catches on 58.94 targets for 308.71 yards and 2.16 scores.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Steelers' Anthony McFarland placed on injured reserve September 1st, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger says arm feels 'pretty good' August 23rd, 2021
- Schefter: Steelers' Chase Claypool suffered "minor ankle sprain" August 17th, 2021