Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list
Los Angeles Chargers running back Justin Jackson has been placed on the team's reserve/COVID-19 list.
It's unclear if Jackson tested positive or simply came into contact with someone who did, but either way, he'll be away from the team as training camp gets underway. It now seems as though Joshua Kelley will be the de facto backup to starting rusher Austin Ekeler, and Larry Rountree III could be in store for more work early on.
Our models currently project Jackson for 403.63 yards on 91.33 carries and 2.37 touchdowns. They also ballpark him for 13.73 catches on 18.63 targets for 99.12 yards and 0.83 scores.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Keenan Allen records 108 yards in Chargers loss September 20th, 2021
- Chargers' Larry Rountree first in line behind Austin Ekeler September 13th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (hamstring) active for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Austin Ekeler (hamstring) will be a "full go" for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Austin Ekeler (hamstring) expected to play for Chargers in Week 1 September 10th, 2021