Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp
New England Patriots tight end Jonnu Smith is reportedly expected to be fully ready for the start of training camp, according to Doug Kyed of Pro Football Focus.
Smith, one of the many free-agent signings from the Patriots this past offseason, didn't participate in most of OTAs due to a hamstring injury. However, he's had over a month to get right, and it appears he will be fully ready to go when the Patriots return to the team facility to gear up for the 2021 season. Smith and Hunter Henry should be a dynamic duo for Bill Belichick and whichever quarterback - either Cam Newton or rookie Mac Jones - takes snaps to start the season.
Our models currently project Smith for 49.98 catches on 78.33 targets for 557.68 yards and 4.44 touchdowns this season.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) doesn't practice for Patriots Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson dealing with dislocated thumb September 8th, 2021