Kempski: Philadelphia's Jalen Reagor 'highly likely to start once again in 2021'
According to Jimmy Kempski, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor "is highly likely to start once again in 2021, playing a combination of the Z, and in the slot."
After logging a 20.8% slot snap rate during his rookie season, Philadelphia's former first round pick is expected to see more time inside in addition to an outside role at the Z. Expect Reagor and Devonta Smith to see more the most volume and playing time among Philadelphia's young pass catching group as their top two receivers on the depth chart.
numberFire's models currently project Reagor to haul in 56.0 receptions for 804.2 yards and 4.0 touchdowns on 96.3 targets.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021