Patrick Mahomes (toe) "feeling great" ahead of Chiefs' training camp
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is fully healthy ahead of the team's training camp later this month.
"The toe's feeling great," Mahomes told NFL Network. "I've been running, cutting, jumping, throwing. Doing it all. I'm just excited to get back in training camp and have another chance to make a run at it." Mahomes was bothered by the toe ailment during the Super Bowl run this past season, and then he underwent offseason surgery. It seems as though the best player in football is 100 percent ahead of training camp.
Our models currently project Mahomes for 430.56-of-648.35 passing for 5,212.72 yards with 39.33 touchdowns and 9.28 interceptions.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021