Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp
Washington Football Team wide receiver Curtis Samuel (groin) is not participating in minicamp, according to head coach Ron Rivera.
Samuel is reportedly dealing with a groin injury and is sitting out of minicamp as he recovers. The missed minicamp practices come after he felt a "twinge" in his groin last week, but was still able to do some work on the side. This is a situation to monitor until Samuel is fully cleared and back to full speed, ideally by training camp.
numberFire's models project Samuel for 67.6 receptions on 105.43 targets for 852.4 yards and 4.95 touchdowns this season. He is the WR46 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- T.J. Hockenson standing out at Lions training camp August 1st, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance begins practicing designed run plays in training camp August 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Mike Gesicki one of three Miami tight ends placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz set to rehab foot injury before deciding on surgery August 1st, 2021
- Browns ink running back Nick Chubb to 3-year extension August 1st, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- J.D. McKissic bulking up for more work in Washington backfield July 19th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021