Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (knee) remains without an exact timetable for his return, according to Joe Judge.
Judge declined to provide reporters with a timetable for Barkley's return when asked about the star running back earlier this month. According to The Athletic's Dan Duggan, Judge is happy with how Barkley has "attacked" rehab. Keep an eye on this situation as training camp approaches.
numberFire's models project Barkley for 1,334 rushing yards, 65.4 receptions, 496.0 receiving yards, and 13.89 total touchdowns this season. He is the RB5 in our preseason projections.
- T.J. Hockenson standing out at Lions training camp August 1st, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance begins practicing designed run plays in training camp August 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Mike Gesicki one of three Miami tight ends placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz set to rehab foot injury before deciding on surgery August 1st, 2021
- Browns ink running back Nick Chubb to 3-year extension August 1st, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) has chance to be ready for Giants' opener July 27th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley remains without timetable for return to field July 10th, 2021
- Giants' Jason Vosler sitting on Friday July 9th, 2021