Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay
The Houston Texans have reportedly signed running back Phillip Lindsay to a one-year contract.
Lindsay will join the Texans after the 26-year old running back played 42 games with the Broncos. Per Pro Football Focus' Offensive Ratings, Lindsay presents an overall upgrade to Houston's running back group with 2020's 37th overall mark at 69.8 compared to David Johnson's 55th rating at 62.8.
Expect Lindsay to play a similar part-time role mostly as a rusher with David Johnson expected to see passing down work. On 118 total carries, Lindsay produced 502 yards, 15 forced miss tackles, and 13 explosive runs.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Matt Ryan wowing Colts in first offseason together June 12th, 2022
- Colts continue Nyheim Hines hype May 26th, 2022
- Reich: Colts 'will see how things play out with' T.Y. Hilton April 20th, 2022
- Falcons send quarterback Matt Ryan to Colts via trade March 21st, 2022
- Mo Alie-Cox signs three-year deal with Colts March 14th, 2022
- Commanders acquire Carson Wentz in trade with Colts March 9th, 2022