Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract
According to Adam Schefter, the Chicago Bears have reportedly signed quarterback Andy Dalton to a one-year deal.
Dalton's new contract reportedly includes an additional three million worth of bonus incentives. Per Pro Football Focus' offensive ratings, Dalton presents Chicago an overall upgrade at quarterback after the veteran finished 24th overall with a 69.6 mark while Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles rated 28th (66.5) and 33rd (63.5) respectively.
On 333 total attempts last season, Dalton produced 216 completions for 2,169 yards and 14 touchdowns with a 7.5 Average Depth of Target.
- Seahawks "comfortable" with Kenneth Walker III in three-down role August 11th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon has 'minor' foot injury August 11th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) ruled out for Week 1 August 11th, 2022
- Carroll: Seattle's Rashaad Penny 'feeling a little bit of groin tightness' August 11th, 2022
- Broncos' Albert Okwuegbunam drawing praise in training camp August 11th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage (hamstring) considered day-to-day August 11th, 2022
- Jameis Winston (foot) to miss Saints' preseason opener August 11th, 2022
- Jameis Winston leaves Saints practice with foot issue August 8th, 2022
- Michael Thomas (ankle) placed on New Orleans' active/PUP list July 21st, 2022
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) could be cleared early in Saints' camp July 19th, 2022
- Expectation of "full health" for Saints' Jameis Winston (knee) July 19th, 2022
- Saints' Alvin Kamara anticipating 6-game suspension June 24th, 2022