Sammy Watkins (calf) questionable for Chiefs in Sunday's AFC Championship Game
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf) is questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Buffalo Bills.
Watkins was limited in practice during the week, an improvement from the week before, but will still carry the questionable tag into this weekend's AFC Championship showdown. If Watkins is available, our models expect him to see 5.2 targets against his former team, the Bills.
Watkin's AFC Championship game projection includes 3.1 receptions, 35.7 yards, 0.30 touchdowns, and 6.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,400.
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021