Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday
Green Bay Packers running back AJ Dillon was a limited participant in practice Wednesday afternoon.
Dillon is dealing with a quadricep injury, and after head coach Matt LaFleur said he was "hopeful" that the rookie rusher would be able to suit up in the NFC Championship Game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he got in a limited practice session. That's a good sign as to Dillon's potential availability, but continue to keep an eye on his status over the next few days.
Our models project Dillon for 17.0 rushing yards, 2.0 receiving yards, 0.1 total touchdowns and 2.8 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021