Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is currently in concussion protocol on Monday.
Chad Henne could be Kansas City's starting quarterback in AFC's Championship matchup against the Buffalo Bills if Mahomes is unable to clear protocol by Sunday. According to head coach Andy Reid, the Chiefs will "see how he does the next couple of days" before a decision is made.
In Kansas City's previous matchup against the Bills, Mahomes produced 21 completions for 225 yards and two touchdowns and ten rushing attempts for 36 yards for a total 20.6 FanDuel points.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021