Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday
Green Bay Packers tight end Marcedes Lewis did not practice on Wednesday ahead of the team's Divisional Round game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Lewis is dealing with a knee issue, which limited him in Tuesday's practice. Now he's been downgraded to a non-participation just one day later, which is a worrisome sign. Perhaps it was just a veteran day off, but nevertheless, it's something to monitor as the week progresses. The Packers are in action on Saturday, so there are only two more days to change his status for the better.
Our models project Lewis for 1.8 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021