Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley (knee) was limited in practice on Tuesday heading into Saturday's playoff showdown with the Baltimore Ravens.
Beasley opens the week with a limited practice following a 7-reception performance against the Indianapolis Colts on Wild Card Weekend. He entered last weekend listed as questionable and could be on track to do the same for this Saturday's game. Our models expect him to see 7.4 targets against Baltimore.
The Bills are 3.0-point favorites over the Ravens on Saturday night. Their implied team total of 26.25 points is the fourth-highest team total on the 'Sat-Sun' main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021