Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs has been charged with failure to exercise due care while operating a vehicle, and has not been charged with a DUI as had been previously reported.
Jacobs was involved in a single-car accident last week in which he crashed his own vehicle. While early reports indicated that he had been charged with driving under the influence, those reports turned out not to be true, and Jacobs has instead been charged with failure to exercise due care.
Jacobs could still face discipline from the league from this incident, but it is certainly a relief that Jacobs was not driving under the influence. We'll have to wait and see how the league decides to react.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020