Willie Snead (ankle) upgraded for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Willie Snead (ankle) was upgraded to a limited participant at Thursday's practice for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Tennessee Titans.
Snead now seems on track to play after sitting out Wednesday's practice, as well as Week 17. He only averaged 3.7 targets and 33.2 yards per game during the regular season, so even in a prime matchup, Snead offers limited upside. He caught 3 passes for 23 yards on a season-high 7 targets when the Ravens played the Titans in Week 11. Marquise Brown may lose a few targets with Snead active.
The Titans allowed the fourth-most yards and third-most FanDuel points to wide receivers during the regular season. They finished with the No. 27 pass defense in numberFire's scheduled-adjusted rankings. Snead has a salary of $5,000 on FanDuel's Saturday slate.
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice June 23rd, 2021
- Carroll: Gerald Everett will be "real threat" in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders want to get Henry Ruggs 'more involved in offense and not just be a decoy' June 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021