Buccaneers' Carlton Davis (groin) questionable for Wild Card
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive back Carlton Davis (groin) is questionable for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Washington Football Team.
Davis was upgraded to a full practice on Thursday after starting the week with a DNP. He missed the final two games in the regular season and is headed for a game-time call on Saturday night. Davis' return would be a downgrade for Washington's offense.
Per Pro Football Focus, Davis ranked No. 7 against the run (83.8), compared to No. 58 in coverage (66.4), among all corners during the regular season. The Buccaneers D/ST is the top-ranked unit at the position in numberFire's Wild Card rankings.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021