Washington's Antonio Gibson (toe) estimated DNP on Tuesday
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson (toe) was an estimated DNP for Tuesday's walkthrough practice ahead of Saturday's playoff game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Gibson appeared to make it through Week 17's win over the Philadelphia Eagles without any setbacks, but he begins the week with a missed practice. Barring news of a setback, Gibson should be available on Saturday, but a full practice at any point this week would be reassuring. Our models expect Gibson to handle 14.7 carries and 2.5 receptions against Tampa Bay.
The Football Team are 8.5-point underdogs against the Buccaneers on Saturday. Their implied team total of 18.5 points is the lowest team total on Saturday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021