Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams
Seattle Seahawks defensive back Jamal Adams (shoulder) will likely be a game-time decision for Saturday's playoff game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Adams is dealing with a shoulder injury and his status "likely won't be known until gameday", according to Pete Carroll. Adams' absence would be a major blow for the Seahawks defense. He earned Pro Football Focus' fourth-best pass rush grade for safeties this season, recording an incredible eleven sacks.
The Seahawks are 4.5-point favorites over the Rams on Saturday. Their implied team total of 23.5 points is the third-highest team total on Saturday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021