Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) active for Week 17
Baltimore Ravens running back Gus Edwards will play in the team's Week 17 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
This isn't a real surprise, as Edwards was expected to play despite being listed as questionable with a back ailment. The Ravens clinch a playoff spot with a victory, so it'll be all hands on deck. Edwards will join J.K. Dobbins in leading the backfield.
Our models project Edwards for 51.2 rushing yards, 4.8 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 7.9 FanDuel points.
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields to play plenty of preseason reps June 21st, 2021
- Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Sammy Watkins 'best receiver' at Ravens' camp June 21st, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021