Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 17's contest against the Minnesota Vikings.
Stafford is currently expected to play in Sunday's divisional rematch despite three listed injuries. In a tough matchup against a Vikings' unit ranked 12th in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks, our models project Stafford to score 17.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,400.
Stafford's current projection includes 23.9 completions for 270.5 yards and 1.6 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021