Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (knee) has been ruled out of Week 17's game against the Washington Football Team.
Sanders has been downgraded to out and will not play against Washington in Week 17, ending his sophomore season. Boston Scott will operate as the primary option in the Eagles' backfield against Washington. Our models expect Scott to handle 16.2 carries and 2.3 receptions in Week 17.
Scott's Week 17 projection includes 68.3 rushing yards, 18.5 receiving yards, 0.49 touchdowns, and 12.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,900.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021