Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) is questionable to play in Week 17's contest against the Buffalo Bills.
Parker's Week 17 status will likely be a game-time decision after the Dolphins' lead receiver was forced to miss two contests with a hamstring injury. In a tough matchup against a Buffalo defense ranked second in fantasy points allowed to wide outs, numberFire's models project Parker to score 5.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
Parker's current Week 17 projection includes 2.4 receptions for 32.0 yards on 4.2 targets.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020