Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen (hamstring) is not expected to play Week 17 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Allen sat out Week 16 after trying to play through the injury in the previous game. He gained at least 95 yards and/or scored a touchdown in all but three healthy games this season. Mike Williams led the Chargers with 10 targets last week. Jalen Guyton was second with 5 targets.
The Chiefs rank 13th against the pass in numberFire's scheduled-adjusted defensive metrics and are allowing the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020