Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Lions
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) did not practice on Thursday.
Golladay has been idle since Week 8 and is fully expected to remain out for the last game of the year. Marvin Jones, T.J. Hockenson, and Danny Amendola will likely be the Lions' top receivers against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. There may also be additional snaps available for Quintez Cephus and Mohamed Sanu.
The Vikings are allowing the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021