Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England
New England Patriots wide receiver Jakobi Meyers caught 4 passes on 6 targets for 45 yards in a 38-9, Week 16 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Monday night.
Meyers led the Patriots in catches, yards, and targets on a night where the offense completed a total of nine passes. He's averaging 6.1 targets over the last seven games but has only reached 60 yards once in that span. Meyers will continue to be the No. 1 target in a completely broken passing game when the Patriots finish their season against the New York Jets.
Meyers scored 6.5 FanDuel points on Monday. He's been held below 10 FanDuel points five times in the past six games. Meyers is currently the WR29 in numberFire's Week 17 fantasy rankings.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020