Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) remaining on IR, not expected to return in Week 17
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman (knee) is not expected to play in Week 17's game against the New York Jets.
According to Ian Rapoport, Edelman's 2020 season "is almost certainly over" after the Patriots' wideout was not activated from New England's injured reserve. Expect Jakobi Meyers to play a slot role in Sunday's divisional matchup against the New York Jets.
Our models currently project Meyers to score 10.7 FanDuel points in Week 17.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- Patriots adding Hunter Henry to offseason haul March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign former 49er Kendrick Bourne March 15th, 2021
- Pats continue signing spree, adding wide receiver Nelson Agholor March 15th, 2021
- Cam Newton re-signs with Patriots for one year, $14 million March 12th, 2021