CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas
Dallas Cowboys rookie wide receiver CeeDee Lamb caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 65 yards and a touchdown, and rushed for a 19-yard touchdown, in a 37-31, Week 16 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
Lamb recorded his second multi-touchdown game of the season and finished third on the team in targets and yards. He's now gained at least 65 receiving yards in back-to-back contests after failing to hit that mark in the previous four games. The Cowboys will face a tougher secondary in the New York Giants next week, with the NFC East title potentially on the line.
Lamb scored 21.9 FanDuel points on Sunday, seventh-most among wide receivers in Week 16. He has the third-highest target share (18.8 percent) on the Cowboys since their Week 10 bye. Looking ahead, the Giants rank 12th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott agree to new contract March 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020