Packers' AJ Dillon scores first NFL touchdowns in win over Tennessee
Green Bay Packers running back AJ Dillon found the endzone twice in the team's 40-14 win over the Tennessee Titans.
Dillon has been firmly behind Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams throughout his rookie season, but the latter was held out of Sunday night's contest. The Boston College product made the most of his opportunity, making his presence known time and time again. Dillon wound up getting 21 carries, racking up 124 yards and a pair of scores in the process. He also hauled in his only target for 5 yards. With the Packers still having something - the first-round bye in the NFC Playoffs - to play for, it's unlikely they rest all their starters in Week 17. Even still, Dillon could see another big workload.
With 25.4 FanDuel points, Dillon currently ranks 6th among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 0.69 next week against the Chicago Bears.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021
- Green Bay's David Bakhtiari (knee) will miss remainder of 2020 season December 31st, 2020