Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16
The Los Angeles Chargers ruled wide receiver Keenan Allen (hamstring) out for Sunday's Week 16 game against the Denver Broncos.
The Chargers' playoff hopes have been quashed and the team would evidently prefer for their star receiver not to aggravate his existing hamstring injury. Allen did test out his hamstring in the pre-game warmups, but will now sit this one.
With Allen sidelined, the Chargers could look to feature teammate Mike Williams more in the passing game. Williams has a $5,700 salary this week and is projected to score 11.2 fantasy points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020