Seahawks activate Greg Olsen (foot) from injured reserve
The Seattle Seahawks have activated tight end Greg Olsen (foot) from the injured reserve.
Olsen hasn't played since Week 11, but wasn't heavily involved in the Seahawks' passing game even when they were letting Russ(ell Wilson) cook. The team could ease him back into action in Week 16, making him an unadvisable start in fantasy football.
Olsen hasn't scored since Week 1, and hasn't topped the 61 yards he notched back in Week 3. The Seahawks' passing game runs through its wide receivers, limiting the fantasy-relevance of their tight ends.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021