Cardinals designate Chase Edmonds (ankle, knee) as questionable in Week 16
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (ankle, knee) is questionable for Saturday's contest against the San Francisco 49ers.
Edmonds returned for a limited session after two missed practices with ankle and knee injuries. In a difficult matchup against a San Francisco defense ranked sixth in fantasy points allowed to running backs, our models project Edmonds to score 9.1 FanDuel points.
Edmonds' current Week 16 projection includes 7.8 rushing attempts for 32.6 yards and 2.9 receptions for 22.0 yards.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021