Las Vegas' Henry Ruggs officially off COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 16
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs has officially cleared league protocol.
Ruggs is eligible to play in Week 16's contest against the Miami Dolphins after missing one game on the COVID-19 reserve list. In a tough matchup against numberFire's third ranked pass defense, our models project Ruggs to score 5.7 FanDuel points.
Ruggs' current Week 16 projection includes 2.1 receptions for 31.3 yards on 3.4 targets.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020