Giants' James Bradberry returns from COVID-19 list
The New York Giants activated defensive back James Bradberry from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Bradberry should only wind up missing one game. His return is a boost for the Giants' defense heading into a Week 16 matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. Baker Mayfield threw for 297 yards with 2 touchdowns and completed a season-high 84.4 percent of his passes against the Giants on Sunday night with Bradberry sidelined.
Bradberry has earned the sixth-best defensive grade (78.3) and ninth-best coverage grade (78.4) from Pro Football Focus among 159 cornerbacks with at least 100 defensive snaps this season.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020