Hayden Hurst hits paydirt for Falcons in loss
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst caught 4 passes on 5 targets for 21 yards and a touchdown in a 31-27, Week 15 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Hurst hauled in his fourth touchdown of the season and first since Week 6 in the third quarter. He finished a distant third on the team in targets behind Calvin Ridley (14) and Russell Gage (10). It was just the second time Hurst drew at least 5 targets over the last five contests. He may be able to produce more in Week 16 against a Kansas City Chiefs defense that is allowing the sixth-most yards per game to tight ends this season.
Hurst scored 10.1 FanDuel points on Sunday, his best output since Week 6. The Chiefs rank 21st in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position this season.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020