Detroit's D'Andre Swift scores 2 touchdowns in Week 15
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift produced 82 scrimmage yards and two touchdowns in Week 15's loss to the Tennessee Titans.
In his second appearance back from a concussion and illness, Swift saw a bump in touches and playing time, logging 19 touches on a 65% offensive snap percentage. With an increased floor due to his pass catching role, Detroit's rookie running back is a solid RB2 option in Week 16's matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Our models currently project Swift for 17.0 touches including 2.8 receptions.
In Sunday's loss to the Titans, Swift scored 20.2 FanDuel points and finished as Week 15's ninth ranked running back.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021