Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry produced 147 rushing yards and one touchdown on 24 attempts in Week 15's game against the Detroit Lions.
In his quest towards two thousand rushing yards, Henry recorded his ninth game over the century mark this season. With 321 yards remaining, expect Henry to see plenty of carries in Week 16's soft matchup against the Green Bay Packers. Our models currently project Henry for 112.6 rushing yards.
In Sunday's win over the Lions, Henry scored 24.2 FanDuel points and finished as Week 15's fourth ranked running back.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020