Falcons' Calvin Ridley totals 10 receptions, 163 yards, and 1 touchdown in Week 15 loss to Tampa Bay
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley caught 10 of 14 targets for 163 yards and 1 touchdown in a 31-27 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 15.
Ridley continued to operate as a true alpha wide receiver with Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined in Week 15. He recorded a 29.1% target share on a day when the Falcons attempted 48 passes. Ridley's touchdown came on a 12-yard reception in the second quarter, and he almost added another from 30+ yards late in the game, but it was broken up. Ridley has now seen at least 10 targets and produced over 100 yards in each of his last three games. Next up for Atlanta is a meeting with the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 16.
Ridley scored 27.3 FanDuel points in Week 15, the most of any wide receiver on Sunday's early slate and 12.7 more than numberFire's projection (14.6). Our models project Ridley for 13.3 FanDuel points in Week 16.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020