Broncos call Phillip Lindsay (hip) questionable for Saturday
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (hip) is questionable for Saturday afternoon's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, per head coach Vic Fangio.
Lindsay and Gordon are both questionable but expected to play. Lindsay has been out-gained 233-57 by Gordon the past two weeks on just five fewer touches. He may see even less volume on Saturday if the Broncos fall behind against a tough Buffalo front. Lindsay has been held under 30 rushing yards in three straight contests.
Lindsay is currently the RB35 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $5,100 on FanDuel's main slate. The Bills are allowing just 69.7 rushing yards per game over the last three weeks and are favored by 6.0 points over the Broncos, per FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020