Matt Breida active for Dolphins off COVID-19 list
The Miami Dolphins activated running back Matt Breida from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Breida missed the past two games. Myles Gaskin is expected to remain on the COVID-19 list through Week 15, but Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) practiced Wednesday and may be able to play in Sunday's game against the New England Patriot. DeAndre Washington will likely see a reduced workload after handling 15 touches in consecutive games.
The Dolphins' backfield will be matched up with a Patriots defense that ranks 14th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position and 24th in numberFire's scheduled-adjusted defensive rankings. Breida is adding the seventh-fewest Rushing Net Expected Points per carry among the 88 backs with at least 25 carries this season.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020