Texans' Brandin Cooks (neck) expected to play in Week 15's game against Colts
Houston Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks (neck) is expected to be available for Week 15's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Cooks was also expected to play in Week 14 before a Sunday morning downgrade ruled him out. It appears he will be able to return to face the Colts, but keep an eye on his practice reports during the week. Cooks return would provide the Texans' offense with a much-needed boost. David Johnson (COVID-19) is also expected back for Week 15.
Cooks' Week 15 projection includes 5.2 receptions, 76.0 yards, 0.38 touchdowns, and 12.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,500.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020