Steelers' Juju Smith-Schuster bounces back in team's loss to Buffalo
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Juju Smith-Schuster had a solid performance Sunday in the team's 26-15 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Smith-Schuster has had a surprisingly quiet season to this point, as he's failed to break out with the emergence of Diontae Johnson and Chase Claypool, among others. However, the 24-year-old receiver looked like his 2019 self on Sunday Night Football, hauling in 6 catches on 7 targets for 55 yards and a touchdown. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for Smith-Schuster.
With 14.5 FanDuel points, Smith-Schuster currently ranks 19th among all Week 14 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 10.56 next week against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Michael Carter tabbed 'eventual 1A' for Jets backfield July 26th, 2021
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020