Chargers' Joshua Kelley (foot) inactive for Week 14
Los Angeles Chargers running back Joshua Kelley is inactive for Week 14's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Kelley was removed from the injury report on Friday, so health-wise he should have been good to go. This is likely a healthy scratch as the Chargers opt for other options in their backfield against the Falcons, primarily Austin Ekeler. Justin Jackson (knee) is active and will serve as his backup.
Our models project Ekeler for 17.0 FanDuel points against Atlanta in Week 14.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020