Joshua Kelley (foot) limited in Chargers' Thursday practice
Los Angeles Chargers running back Joshua Kelley (foot) was upgraded to limited on Thursday.
Kelley's limited participation is a positive sign after the Chargers' running back missed Wednesday's practice with a foot injury. Expect Kalen Ballage to play a committee role if Kelley is ruled out for Week 14's contest against the Atlanta Falcons.
On 38% of Los Angeles' offensive snaps in Week 13, Ballage logged ten touches for 39 scrimmage yards in replacement for Kelley after the rookie left with a foot injury.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020