Chargers' Joshua Kelley (foot) out on Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers running back Joshua Kelley (foot) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Kelley was unable to practice on Wednesday after suffering a foot injury in Week 13. Kalen Ballage would be in line for more touches against a strong Atlanta Falcons' rush defensed rated fifth overall by numberFire's power rankings if Kelley is ruled out.
Ballage's current Week 14 projection includes 2.7 rushing attempts for 10.6 yards and 0.4 receptions for 2.6 yards.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020