Schefter: Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) will play in Week 13's game against New England
Los Angeles Chargers running back Kalen Ballage (ankle) will play against the New England Patriots in Week 13, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Ballage entered the day listed as questionable with an ankle injury but will play against New England. With Austin Ekeler back, our models expect Ballage to handle a much smaller workload, with a projection of just 1.5 carries and 0.4 receptions against the Patriots.
The Chargers are 1.5-point favorites over the Patriots in Week 13. Their implied team total of 24.25 points is the 11th-largest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020