Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) ruled out for Week 13's game against Jets
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (ankle) has been ruled out for Week 13's game against the New York Jets.
Jacobs has been officially ruled out after failing to practice at all this week due to an ankle injury suffered in Week 12's loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Devontae Booker is expected to see an increase in touches with Jacobs ruled out, and Jalen Richard (chest) could also factor in after notching back-to-back full practices to start the week. The Jets are rated 22nd against running backs this season, according to numberFire's advanced stats. Las Vegas is reportedly "hopeful" that Jacobs can return to face the Indianapolis Colts in Week 14.
The Raiders are 9.0-point favorites over the Jets in Week 13. Their implied team total of 28.0 points is the fifth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020
- Las Vegas' Henry Ruggs officially off COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 16 December 24th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) fully participates in Raiders' Wednesday practice December 23rd, 2020