Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (hamstring) is doubtful to play in Week 13's contest against the Seattle Seahawks.
Colt McCoy is expected to start against the Seahawks after Daniel Jones was listed as doubtful despite a limited practice on Friday. In a good matchup against numberFire's 31st ranked pass defense, our models project McCoy to score 14.2 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,500.
McCoy's current Week 13 projection includes 22.2 completions for 242.3 yards and 1.1 touchdowns.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants in season-best showing December 28th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) active for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) to start in Week 16 December 26th, 2020