Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Jalen Richard was a full participant in practice on Wednesday.
Richard has missed two consecutive games with a chest injury - and then an illness - but he wasn't limited whatsoever in practice to start this week. Assuming no setbacks, all signs point to him being ready to go in Sunday's game against the New York Jets. Keep a loose eye on his practice participation levels over the next couple days.
Our models project Richard for 22.9 rushing yards, 6.5 receiving yards, 0.2 total touchdowns and 4.4 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020