Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Jalen Richard was a full participant in practice on Wednesday.
Richard has missed two consecutive games with a chest injury - and then an illness - but he wasn't limited whatsoever in practice to start this week. Assuming no setbacks, all signs point to him being ready to go in Sunday's game against the New York Jets. Keep a loose eye on his practice participation levels over the next couple days.
Our models project Richard for 22.9 rushing yards, 6.5 receiving yards, 0.2 total touchdowns and 4.4 FanDuel points.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021